The EVA X01 is an electric 2 seat aircraft produced by EVA (Electric Visionary Aircrafts) in Toulouse, France. Their CEO is Olivier Le Lann.
Stage of Development
- Aircraft Type: Winged eVTOL
- Powerplant: All-Electric
- Range: 135 miles
- Top Speed: 249 mph
- Propeller Configuration: 26 electric propellers, mixed tilt/fixed configuration
- Passenger/Payload Capacity: 2 passengers
- Autonomy Level: Piloted with Semi-Autonomy
- Dimensions: 14.1 ft wingspan
Our Take on EVA
EVA was founded in May of 2017, and had planned for the first flight of their X01 in 2019, with certification completion and deployment to market by 2022. If this test flight did happen, it was not released to the media. This project may likely inactive given the lack of developmental updates regarding the X01 prototype from EVA, although renderings of the X01 were featured at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show, and EVA established a partnership with N-Strategy Consulting Services (NSCS) for the deployment of the EVA X01 in Malaysia also in 2018.